Notice For the latest information, resources, and guidance related to coronavirus (COVID-19), visit ct.gov/coronavirus
From The Bridgeport Herald, February 8, 1931
Page title: Sherwood Island War to Reopen with a Bang
Note at #5, land owned by New Canaan Development Company. This is apparently the development shown on the map filed in 1924 by the Sherwood Point Realty Co.
Note at #6, land owned by Greens Farms Development Company. This is apparently the development shown on the map filed in 1924 by Sherwood Island Co. Inc., which sold a lot to Louis Stone (#8).
Source: the William H. Burr collection, Fairfield Historical Society
(Some number tags added.)