Horseshoe Crab Tagging with Project Limulus
Thursday, June 20
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Check outProject Limulus here:
Project Limulus is:
• A Study Examining the Ecology of the Long Island Sound Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus) population.
• A Community-Based Research Program Providing Opportunities for All People to Become Active Contributors to On-Going Scientific Research.
• A Data-Gathering Network to Potentially Direct Conservation Programs for the Horseshoe Crab
• An Educational Tool to Increase Public Awareness of Limulus and its connection to the Long Island Sound Ecosystem and Human Health
• Part of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Horseshoe Crab Species Specialist Group